Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my Anime Impressions blog where I will informally review anime series that strike my fancy. Mostly, I'll be looking at action oriented series, but you may find the occasional shoujo or sports anime looked at here. Hopefully you'll find this an interesting read. There are a lot of blogs out there, and a lot of anime blogs, review sites, and galleries. I'm hoping that someone will stumble onto this and appreciate my opinion of these series. I'm always willing to take suggests about series or ways to improve this blog. It's just a hobby for me, but I don't mind learning from the experience of running a blog.

WARNING: SPOILERS!
I should warn the prospective reader that there's definitely SPOILERs here! I consider myself spoiler proof. After all, if it's ruined just by someone telling you what happens, then it couldn't have been very good to begin with, right? However, there are plenty of people out there who'd be very angry if they read on only to find a series spoiled for them. So here's the warning...read at your own risk.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

We're Moving! (to Mystikk Tales on Wordpress)

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know I'm combining Anime Impressions Blogger and Mystikk Tales Blogger all onto the Mystikk Tales Wordpress blog: http://romeomoon.wordpress.com/

This is an effort to streamline traffic and help grow the audiences of Anime Impressions, Mystikk Tales, and other projects like the Lounge L33ts podcast.

Anime Impressions first got it's start on the old Windows Live Spaces, which were eventually turned over to Wordpress. unfortunately, all content was lost on the original Windows Live version of Anime Impressions. During this time, I also looked to porting the blog over to LiveJournal, the interface of which I came to hate. Thus the LiveJournal version of the blog as well as the Anime Impressions Community on LiveJournal came to an end. Thus I decided to host my writings on Wordpress. I'll see you all over there for now!

No comments: